This paper has three parts and should be separated as such.
Prompt: Identify any religion of your choosing. Take on the theorietical orientation of three different theorists that we have discussed in class, and explain that religion using the arguments of your three theorists would. Ask the questions of the religion that the theorists would ask, and explain the religion using their understanding.
The paper should clearly state a thesis and defind it in an organized manner
The five questions the class revolved around:
1. How does a theorist define his subject?
2. What type of theory is being offered?
3. What is the range of the theory?
4. What evidence does the theorist appeal to?
5. What relationship is there, if any, between the theorists personal beliefs or disbeliefs and the explanation he choose to advance?
The three theorists need to be chosen from the list below:
E.B Tylor, James Frazer, Sugmund Freud, Emile Durkeim, Karl Marx, William James, Rudolf Otto, Max Weber, Mircea Eliade, E.E Evans- Pritchard, and Clifford Geertz.
The post This paper has three parts and should be separated as such.
Prompt: Identify a appeared first on Skilled Papers.