The formal requirements are the
The question you answer, clearly identified at the start of the document.
The total word count of the paper clearly appearing at the start of the document.
The question is the following:
1. The UNAOC shows up in multiple chapters in the later part of our text. Review what
Haynes has said about the organization, and assess his discussion: is it valuable?
Misguided? Spot on? Do your own research on the organization and see what other
perspectives and approaches you can identify regarding the Alliance. What is the
most convincing take on it? Why? Present your own argument.
The maximum number of points on this exam is 40. Points will be assigned according to the
– Question being answered not clearly identified: 5 points off
– Answer under 1200 words: 5 points off
– Answer over 3000 words: 5 points off
– Fewer than five sources: 5 points off
– More than 20 sources: 5 points off
– Section for references / bibliography missing: 5 points off
– Unsubstantiated claims / missing support: 5 points off
– Not all parts of the question answered: 5 points off
-Descriptive writing, without author position: 5 points off
-Author position wavers, goes back and forth: 5 points off
-Writing is unclear, obscures meaning, or has sentence-level errors: 10 points off
-Answer based on misreading the material: 10 points off
-Author does not take a clear position: 10 points off
-Answer not clearly related to course material: 10 points off
-Citations / sourcing done carelessly: 10 points off
-Unattributed quotes / suspicion of plagiarism: 0 points on the exam
Please use real sources related to the questions and from the file and please answer the question using the Haynes File attached are pictures of Haynes view from textbook : Religion, Conflict, and Post-Secular Politics by Jefferey Haynes.
The post The formal requirements are the
The question you answer, clearly ide appeared first on Skilled Papers.