How to write the paper for the book you read. Once you select a
book—get it approved by the professor.
1. Read the book
2. Research the author
3. What was the intent in writing the book?
4. What did others think of the book—reviewers? Public, book
5. A brief summary of the story and plot
6. Discuss two specific things about the story or plot or chapters
that impacted you.
7. What did you think of the book?
9. MLA format for paper which should be at least four-five pages
of content not counting the Works Cited Page.
10. A minimum of six research sources in addition to the book
you read. These will be shown on the Works Cited Page
11. At least six citations from the research. These will be cited
as endnotes. See the MLA for guidance.
The paper will use the formal MLA format and this paper will be
written in the third person. Endnotes and a Work Cited page are
required. Please—at least four-five PAGES of content not
counting the Works Cited page. Double-space with one-inch
margins. Use your best language skills.
The post How to write the paper for the book you read. Once you select a book—get it approved by the appeared first on learnedwriters.