1. True or False: All memories eventually decay.
2. How does retrieval failure lead to forgetting?
● Retrieval failure—caused by interference or motivated forgetting—probably accounts for most forgetting.
● Interference occurs when information you learned in the past interferes with the recall of information you learned more recently (proactive interference) or when information you learned recently interferes with the recall of information you learned in the past (retroactive interference).
● Motivated forgetting occurs when forgetting provides protection from anxiety or from potentially distressing information
The post How does retrieval failure lead to forgetting? appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.