CONGRESS AND THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH POST-SPANISH AMERICAN WAR PAPER INSTRUCTIONS
In this assignment, students will understand the growth and development of executive leadership by looking at the dynamics between the President and Congress in the period since the Spanish American War. In writing this 6-8 pgs. paper you will:
1. Discuss President Roosevelt’s vision of America’s role in the international environment and how it changed the Presidential inclination to act.
2. Evaluate congressional responses to the more aggressive Executive Branch
3. Discuss how the growth in government—particularly in military forces—gave the President more options.
4. Provide new thoughts related to this topic.
• This paper must include at least 8 references.
• In-text citations are required to support your points, statements, issues, arguments, concerns, and opinions.
• The cover page needs to include this statement: By submitting this assignment, I attest this submission represents my own work, and not that of another student, scholar, or internet source. I understand I am responsible for knowing and correctly utilizing referencing and bibliographical guidelines.
• The required cover page abstract and the reference pages are not included in the required assignment page length/word count, but are required as part of your paper. • The APA required introduction, conclusion sections and subject headings are expected.
• The introduction and conclusion sections should not be longer than ½ page each unless the paper is at least 3000 words long not including cover page, abstract page, table pf contents page and reference page.
• Sources of information from Wikipedia, dictionaries, and encyclopedia will not be accepted.
• Citations should accompany each written assignment thesis statement, paragraph topic sentences, and supporting statements of fact and opinion.
• Paragraph lengths: Each paragraph should have a topic sentence unless it continues from, or provides support to the prior paragraph. A paragraph is defined in this course as being at least 4 sentences in length.
• Similarity scores must not exceed 20%.
• Main subject headings besides the abstract, introduction, conclusion, and reference headings should restate each assignment question as a short-paraphrased statement.
• Avoid clichés, slang, jargon, exaggerations, abbreviations, figurative language, and language that is too informal and too subjective.
• Biblical based topical analysis and biblical integration needs to be specific to the subject with a depth that is greater than a general Christian worldview.
Click Here To Download
The post Discuss President Roosevelt’s appeared first on AssignmentHub.