- Describe the importance of generalization of behavior.
- Describe the difference between response maintenance and setting/situation generalization. Provide a real-life example of the differences.
- What is the difference between the instructional setting and the generalization setting? Are there any tactics we should use to make these settings more similar?
- Why do Baer, Wolf, and Risely mean when they say that generalization needs to be programmed, rather than expected?
- What do the authors say about target behaviors that will meet naturally existing contingencies? What does this mean? Provide some examples.
- What about variations of the target behavior? What do the authors say about this?
List the five strategies for promoting
The post Describe the importance of generalization of behavior. appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.