In your career development work to date, you have researched careers that interest you, and you have evaluated your strengths and weaknesses, comparing them to those required in the career you want. You may have worked with a mentor or networked with other professionals working in your desired career, and you are developing a resume and honing your interviewing skills. Soon you will apply what you are learning to your job search. This is a good time to also consider the skills and practices required for on-the-job success.
All careers are affected by employment and business laws that effect hiring, employability, on-the-job behaviors, termination, etc. To complete this assignment, refer to your own personal experience with business laws, acts, ordinances, etc. or your anticipated/desired experiences and how employment and business laws affect you and your specific industry.
1) Describe how domestic employment and business law will affect/impact you and the industry you are or will be working in.
2) Explain how you use critical thinking in decision making and problem solving in your professional life.
3) Define the three most important elements of personal and professional etiquette that you employ in your professional life.
4) Create a personal ethics philosophy with regard to business or your field of choice. Explain how you would apply this philosophy in your daily life.
5) Outline your communication strengths in your professional life. Describe your weaknesses.
6) List the strategies you employ to stay on task and on time in your professional life. Explain how you manage your professional goals.
The post Describe how domestic employment and business law will affect/impact you and the industry you are or will be working in. Explain how you use critical thinking in decision making and problem solving in your professional life. appeared first on Essay Hotline.